Tutorial Submission Deadline Extended to Aug. 15th, 2022
Digest Submission Deadline Extended to July 25th, 2022
Call for Papers for IEEE PEAC 2022 Released!
IEEE International Power Electronics and Application Conference and Exposition (PEAC) is an international conference for presentation and discussion of the state-of-the-art in power electronics, energy conversion and its applications. The IEEE PEAC 2022 is the third meeting of PEAC, which will be held in Guangzhou, China, during November 4-7, 2022.
The worldwide power electronic industry, research, and academia are cordially invited to participate in an array of presentations, tutorials, exhibitions and social activities for the advancement of science, technology, engineering education, and fellowship. Technical interests of the conference include, but are not limited to:
- Switching Power Supply: DC/DC converter, Power Factor Correction converter
- Inverter and control: DC/AC Inverter, Modulation and Control
- Power Devices and applications: Si, SiC, and GaN devices
- Magnetics, Passive Integration, Magnetics for Wireless and EMI
- Control, Modeling, Simulation, System Stability and Reliability
- Conversion Technologies for Renewable Energy and Energy Saving
- Power Electronics for Transmission and Distribution
- Power Electronics for Electric Vehicles, Railway, Marine, Airplane etc.
- Power Electronics for Wireless Power Transfer
- Power Electronics for Lighting, Consumer Electronics and Power ICs
- Power Electronics for Data center, Telecom and Storages